If you’re in a spot where you need cash and your payday is a couple of weeks away, a payday loan can be a helpful option. USA Easy Cash has been loaning money to borrowers for more than 10 years. Here are the pros and cons to borrowing money with USAEasyCash.com.
Benefits to a Loan With USA Easy Cash
1. Takes Minutes - It seriously takes no more than three minutes to apply for and get up to $1,000 with USA Easy Cash. Fill out the online form from your computer or smartphone, submit your information, and get your answer in record time. Money is deposited directly into your account, wired to you, or held at a local office for you to pick up.
2. Repayment is Easy - When the due date arrives, usually within a month, you simply submit payment online, have the money withdrawn from your bank account, or pay at a local office. Once you’ve repaid the loan amount and any fees, you’re done. You only pay late fees if you fail to pay the amount due on time.
3. Everything is Done Online Without a Credit Check– The entire loan application and deposit of funds can be done online. You never have to leave your home when you borrow money through USA Easy Cash. Credit checks are not part of the process, so bad credit will not keep you from borrowing needed funds. You apply, get a list of loan offers, pick the one you want, sign the papers, and have funds electronically deposited in a business day or less.
Cons to a Personal Loan With USA Easy Cash
1. High Fees and Interest Rates – It does cost you more to borrow money this way. This is why it’s important to make sure you do not have another way to borrow money for a short period. Rates vary from lender to lender and depend on state laws, but it’s not unheard of to pay fees as high as $20 for every $100 borrowed.
2. You Need a Bank Account – Lenders who work with USAEasyCash.com require borrowers to have an active bank account. If you do not have one, you won’t qualify for a cash advance loan.
Do you need cash in a hurry? Try to borrow from friends, family members, your church, or even your employer first. Payday loans do cost more than a typical loan, so they should only be used as a last resort. If you must take out a payday loan, USAEasyCash.com is a good way to do it responsibly by having the power to compare lenders and find the best loan terms and rates.